so many hearts

So, it's valentines day today (for an hour or so more anyways..) So I decided to wear something that was "festive".


under my boots I wore ridiculously tacky Valentine socks that my mom bought me one year, and I sported my heart tights from Tommy.


I carried this bag around today. I seriously love it.. I've had it for years now, I picked it up on a school trip to Kensington market in high school. I think it was from a shop called "Poison" but I can't remember.. regardless, love this bag, it's so shiny and bright.


 I wore this dress that I made, it's a Cynthia Rowley pattern by simplicity (can't remember the number). I wore it with a braided leather belt and brown slouch boots. Forgive the photobooth picture and the state of my room.



I bought this cute little makeup case from Forever 21 the other day for around $6, I needed one for my trip and this one was too cute to pass up. Also the other day I got a really nice pair of pants by BDG from Urban Outfitters for $20! They're really soft, and have a good amount of stretch in them (and they were on sale...couldn't say no.) Anyways, they don't fit me to the ankle like they're supposed to because I'm too short, but that's alright.

And later today I went and bought some (on sale) valentine's chocolate mmm. That's it for today. Hope everyone had a good Valentines day :)  x

PS saw this on the way home, it was so cute! I bet "Carol" whoever she is was really happy. I love seeing cute things :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment