The Earth Is on Fire!

cK denim cut offs, Dolce Vita for Target oxfords
My favourite pair of shorts and these amaaaaazing new shoes I got off of ebay. I can not wait to wear these babies.



 what I've been living in all summer

What I wore the other day. Adorable Peter Pan collar top I bought from H&M.
The past week or so have been quite busy! Trying to finish everything up for the end of summer holidays, get ready for school to begin, and moving day is fast approaching!

I also bought a fantastic pair of small heels that I want to share, but they are at my apartment in Toronto! Perhaps this weekend when I am in town I will take a picture if I'm not too busy packing.

I'm not going to lie, as much as I love summer, I'm so excited for autumn and all the amazing fall fashions.

And to end it all off, here is a great song by YACHT, off their new album Shangri-La, sort of appropriate with this crazy ass weather that's happening. Plus, it's just good.





Oh, and as a PS, I plan on screwing about with my theme in the next few days, I'm just not satisfied with this one.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE those shoes!

    Helen, X
    http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete