that time of year

It's that time of year, days are too short, weather is getting rather frigid, and of course, for those of us in school... it's exam time. It's easy to get stuck inside when the weather isn't so great (there isn't even snow here yet?), or you're studying.

(Snow that didn't stay..)

So I made a little playlist of songs that make me feel all warm and fuzzy, and for the most part make me dance. "dance". Also partially a playlist of songs I'm pretty addicted to. I've been pretty into 8tracks lately (I'm aware it's not a new thing) but since I downloaded the app on my phone, it's pretty nice to peruse random playlists when you get sick of your own.

So, take a listen if you're so inclined.



On the other hand, it's not a good study playlist. I don't know about anyone else, but studying to dead silence doesn't always work so well, and neither do songs with lyrics. So sometimes I'll turn to this trusty soundtrack:


So, one more week and finals will be over with. Hurrah. Also holidays from school and work. I think it will be nice to have a bit of relaxing time.

x


ps. I changed by blog theme, finally. yay o nay

No comments:

Post a Comment