Halloweekend Magic

Halloweek was wiiiiild. Amazing.

Friday night, I went to Death From Above 1979 (w. Trust and Nightbox) it was so, so, so, so good. I think it's the best show I've ever been to. Amazing. There was so much adrenaline and it was so so good to see one of my favourite bands. Great energy, great music and it was just awesome. I can't really say anything else.


Saturday was the first day of costume sporting for me. Went out as "Persephone" the goddess of the underworld. I really should have thought it through more, I was very cold and it didn't even turn out how I planned. Anyways, really good night visiting various people at their parties.



I was really loving the "death stick" that I bought from the dollar store. Such a valuable purchase.
It works as a rattle too. Was doing faux voodoo if you can tell from above.


After two long days I spent Sunday cleaning like a mad woman and preparing my costume for the REAL halloween.

 
PREPARATIONS TO BE...

Nyan Cat.
Yes I was. 

Long day of prop building, and for visual reference:
Oh ho ho. 
Anyways, after prop making for the afternoon and such we went out to Church Street for the Block Party. It was packed! 

"Blob Behaviour"

On a roof. 




Being sketchy.
Anyways, had a fannnnnntastic weekend. Long week is in progress. Can't wait until Friday. I will have a lot more free time after that. It will be nice.

xxxxxxxEFFIE

No comments:

Post a Comment