Paper Mache Life

I've never paper mache'd so much in my entire life.
holy.
But. the Lipdub came and went, a bit of a relief to be honest. It was fun though. So so busy that week, and I was really convinced I was going to have it easy after it was all done with, BUT, school decided to take over my life.

After a long day of lipdubbing nonsense we went out for some food and drinks. 

After a long, long week I took the weekend to recuperate a bit. Sunday I went over to my dad's for a (very belated) birthday dinner for me, and also as a dinner for his birthday. So. Much. Food. 


Other than relaxing on the weekend I've been going all week, writing mass amounts about art and the like.
It was Tino's birthday and in the typical fashion of the @IMAUnion there was cake. And this time there were party hats.



I was not in the picture, due to me being the one taking it. So. Jasmine took it upon herself to make this for me.

She captioned it "Capt'n Effie says Happy Birthday." I feel like this could be a meme. I could be a meme. This could potentially be bad. Entertaining none the less.
 ELECTRONIX. Soldering and fun stuff. wowowowowoooo

I am really really looking forward to that month off....  I feel really overtired.
Wahoo.

Good advice.


Have a lovely Thursday.

xEFFZ (with a Z)

No comments:

Post a Comment