instagram everything?

I can't believe it is the first of December. Not that I'm really complaining, that means that it's the end of semester (one final left to go). Yippeeee.
It snowed yesterday, yes.. it's that time.
A little disappointed that I've slacked so hard on blogging but I didn't really have anything exciting to say other than "I'm studying" "I'm tired" "I'm sick" "give me coffee".
I still don't really have anything pressing to tell but, I'm super relieved, I'm so excited for the break. This weekend will be GREAT.
I'm going to let this post just be a dedication to the random photos I've taken on instagram which document my stupidly busy (in a school-oriented way) month.
(if you want to be instagram pals I'm 'effiered')

sickness vs. coding
I had this stupid cold for quite a while, really gross. I have good friends though, Jasmine brought me advil cold and sinus which ultimately nursed me back to health. TY JAS.

 Got really cold (frosty) out but roses were persevering.

scary. Coding coding coding computer vision computer vision new media new media.


Sex in a Pan on #SexySunday. It was so good, trust me. If you want to try it, it actually is called "sex in a pan" be careful when googling that one..

studying, so many artists to remember.

Toronto is gearing up for holidays! Giant reindeer in the Eaton Centre too.


That about sums it up. Lots of working, writing, and design related stuff too. Tomorrow is a very early rising for me, then back to the city for the weekend, Pub Night tomorrow. It's going to be great  I think, karaoke and end of semester.

Look at that sassy poster, doesn't it just make you want to come?
Happy thursday.
X effie

No comments:

Post a Comment