cheeta gurlz

I've concluded that a half an hour nap is not enough to keep me conscious enough to go out after getting up at 4:30 AM. Sometimes yes, but not the second day in a row. Oh well, it's worth a shot most times.

Last weekend two of my good friends Melanie and Karly came down to Toronto to go out with me and my roommate , Sarah. It was fun, super cold, too cold for skirts. That did not seem to stop some of the ladies sporting bare midriffs sans coat. People are crazy. Us Canadians seem to not mind the cold I guess, I saw someone in shorts today. NUTS.

We went to Faces, I had never been, and you know, I'm not sure I will go back. But that's fine, try it once. (Don't knock it till you try it? You know what I'm getting at?) The one neat thing was they had this floating-swingy-glass cage-dancey thing. Too bad it's only for the dancers, we didn't get to try it. Karly really wanted to.


 Check my gunz out.


Everyone was in Leopard print. I missed the memo. My "CHEETA GURLZ"

PS. Going back to NYC in the beginning of January. Is there anything I must absolutely check out? I'd love some suggestions.



XX Effie

No comments:

Post a Comment