It's always Friday

I swear it's a weird phenomena or something (I'm aware today is Saturday). It always feels like Friday, or that Friday is the next day. But I can't really complain about it. Although, time seems to go so quickly here, I can't believe I've been here nearly 4 months now, and that before I know it I'll be shipped off back to Canada. There are things I miss about home of course, like my family and my friends, riding my bike in the city, Tim Hortons (although the pastries here are much better), MURPHY (the dog), warm weather (there's more to miss I'm sure, but for the sake of time...). But then again, there are things that "home" will never be able to fulfill. Hygge evenings, kitchen 2B, næste station, walking up the hill to Koralen at 6 in the morning with the sun, and the international-ness, cooking together, and always having someone to hang out with if you're bored. I might be awfully bored once I get back, but maybe not, who really knows.  ANYWAYS, I guess you could say I'm feeling nostalgic and mushy today. Just thought I would put some real sort of thoughts on this blawg. Considering it's mostly just photos. Speaking of photos, here are some.










Okay well, that's about all I have to say. I'm going to Sweden next Friday, which should be quite fun. I'm getting rather eager for the summer to say the least, Sweden, Distortion, Greece, suuuuuuun.

Thanks for reading. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment