A Snippet of July

I really badly want to write about what I saw, and where I was, and actually post photos from Greece, Italy and Spain in July. But the truth is, I took over 600 photos, so to sort through all that requires some time, and I don't want to rush through it, so I might be taking my sweet time with this. At the same time I'm working, and trying to find a flat, so...life's a bit all over the place at the moment.

Anyone's that has seen me since wednesday (when I returned to Canada) has asked me "so how was it!?" and I don't know how to sum up the past seven months in one sentence, so typically I stick to the simple, yet true, "amazing, really, really, awesome, I loved it." I need to collect my thoughts on that one. So many hilarious stories, so many great people, such a damn good time. Going on exchange / travelling Europe was probably one of the best (most exciting) decisions I've ever made. It also made me realize that if I want something bad enough, I will work for it (woah, future goals watch out).

So to share with you a little bit of what I saw, a "taste" if you will, here are a couple of photos for now.









xx
more to come

No comments:

Post a Comment