Live Passionately Tonight

Friday night we got all gussied up and went out for Adrianna's birthday at Rockwood. Danced our hearts out.


Before going out was probably the most fun of the night. We sang and joked about and harry potter glasses were worn and Ozzy Osborne impressions were done. And impromptu photoshoots (always).




All in all it was a generally fun, even if the water main outside the club was broken. We also had a really fun cab driver on the way there, he was a good sport, played us dance music loudly and didn't mind our dancing. 

The rest of the weekend I relaxed (as well as I could in the heat) and just enjoyed the rest of my time off work. Watched Lord of the Rings. 

Now it's time to cross some things off my to do list (it's getting a bit long). First things first, I need to find a new apartment. (Not something I really want to do but it's necessary.)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment