Long weekend

So this weekend was quite adventurous. It was Canada day (which is also my sister's birthday) on the Friday and we went out to the bar to celebrate. I made jello shots and played bar tender for a bit of the night, it was a good time.






My sister's friend Tara made her this gorgeous cake for her birthday! (She also made mine for my 19th last year)


Saturday I went out to the Flea market with my other sister and browsed around. I didn't really find anything which was a bit of a bummer but I had a slushy which turned my mouth extremely blue for the rest of the night. After that I headed home to Toronto with my sister, met up with my roommate, had dinner at the pub and we stayed at my place so we could go to the pride parade on Sunday afternoon. Pride was great, there were a lotttt lot of tourists in the city though, but it was for sure a party. It was sweltering hot out though, hard to escape the heat. People had water guns and were spraying everyone though, so that aided a bit.





I feel like my outfit was totally vibing some 80's revival ft. Madge ft. Cyndi Lauper
All in all, busy weekend and now I'm working mornings all week which is rather crap but also rather good because it's a lot of money that I'm willing to suffer waking up at 5AM for!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment