tired legs

You'd think I would be sleeping right now, I probably should be sleeping, seeing as I've been up and at it since 5AM this morning. But you can sleep when you're dead. Too much to do.

Do you ever find that when you are unable to do things, that's when you have the best ideas or the drive to do them? Definitely happened to me today at work, and by the time I got home I forgot what half of my ideas were. tsk.


BUT - today I did go to value village in hopes of finding some sort of gem, but I didn't exactly (clothing wise) but I did snatch this beaut. $3.99 !

naked nails oh my goodness. (rare)

I've had a rather uneventful week. I tried to go apartment hunting but I only ended up seeing one place, which seems promising but there has to be more to see. -stress-

Tomorrow I am going to see some friends from my old town.It's been wayyy too long since we've all gotten together (at least semi-frequently). Excited for tomorrow :)

last summer with hilary

2010

No comments:

Post a Comment