Happy New Year // HarrisonFord + Dim Sum Dance Party

New Years was fantastic. Surrounded by some of my favourite people on the last night of 2011 was exactly how I wanted to spend it.






Chanelling my inner goth princess vibez.

Matchy Matchy - via Casie  

Sista Lovin' - via Casie

We went to Mansion's Happy Endings NYE bash with Canblaster, Brenmar, MYD + others. It was a fantastic time. Good atmosphere, great music and good pals. Danced up a storm, watched some lions dance, regretfully did not have dim sum.  

Everyone I've heard from had a great time and this is definitley a sign of how things are going to shape up for Mansion in 2012.

 Canblaster


Babes on stage.

Hopefully everyone had a really great New Year's Eve, and is enjoying the new year. I know I have been, not that I've been doing much. Unless you count sitting on my arse watching films. Taking it a bit easy before I head off to NYC on the 5th. 

xxEFFS

No comments:

Post a Comment